- Trailer (Delivery within 25 miles of downtown Durango)
- Your vehicle must have a trailer receiver hitch and be capable of pulling 3000lbs.
- Helmets and goggles
- Fuel and washing
- Half-day (morning): 8:30am -1:30pm – $250
- Half-day (afternoon): 2:30pm – 7:30pm – $250
- Full-day: 8:30am – 6:30pm – $375
- Multi-day: Please Call.
- Call for custom pickup and return times
- Rates above do not include insurance. Insurance charges ($50/day) will be added at checkout.
- Click here to review our rental agreement.
- Tire & belt waiver: $35 for tire OR belt (does not include $75/hr recovery fee)
- Delivery: $75/hr
Warning: Off-road vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. All riders under the age of 16 must wear a helmet when on forest service roads. If children are under the age of 12 or are smaller than a twelve year old, please bring appropriate booster or car seat. Always use seat belts and cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Never drink alcohol or use drugs and ride. Check local laws before riding on trails.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to your reservation time and date or you will forfeit any fees already paid. We ride rain or shine, hope you enjoy your Colorado Adventure Expedience!